Meridian Village Neighborhood in Parker, Colorado. Here you will find Meridian Village neighborhood information, real estate stats, housing trends and real estate market reports as well as all the currently active homes for sale in the Meridian Village neighborhood.
Meridian Village is a new home neighborhood. Homes are still being built from dirt start and there are plenty available for purchase.
Homes for sale below.
Please note below when you look at the homes for sale in Meridian Village that the neighborhood is so NEW that many of the streets do not register with Google maps so the map locations may not be accurate.
Meridian Village is superbly situated just 2 miles east of I-25 and Lincoln Ave. Commute times from this Parker neighborhood to the DTC are easily just 15 minutes which is why it has become such a popular Parker neighborhood in such a short time. There are multiple routes to access the DTC making it a quick easy ride to work.
Meridian Village has a community pool plus the HOA also covers trash pick up, snow removal from common areas as well as common area ground maintenance.
HOA Fees run about $94 per month for all of the above.
Meridian Village feeds into the Prairie Crossing Elementary School and Chaparral high School. Both of these schools are considered top ranking by the Douglas County School System.
A little history of the Meridian Village neighborhood.
Unfortunately for Meridian Village the neighborhood was started just as the market downturn began in the mid 2000’s. The builder was fortunate enough to enjoy a solid sales period just before the bottom fell out but then sales were somewhat flat until 2012. Everyone knew the super location and high ground that provides excellent views of the mountains was going to prove to be a big draw for homeowners and they were right. Today homebuyers love Meridian Village.
If you are considering a new home or new build purchase in Parker, Colorado Meridian Village might be the spot to take a look.
Real Estate in Meridian Village:
Expect to find single family homes priced from $450,000 to over $800,000.
Expect to find townhomes priced from $350,000 to $475,000.
Here are the sales stats for single family two story homes in Meridian Village.
These are full year 2018 sales stats.
- Average sale price for 2018 was $551,575
- Highest sale $795,000
- Lowest sale price $389,500
- Average days on market 36
- Average price per total sqft $144.14
- Highest price per sqft for a sold home $178.18
- Lowest price per sqft for a sold home $111.11
Sales stats for single family ranch style homes in Meridian Village.
- Average sale price for 2018 was $587,761
- Highest sale $698,888
- Lowest sale price $485,000
- Average days on market 27
- Average price per total sqft $150.39
- Highest price per sqft for a sold home $174.50
- Lowest price per sqft for a sold home $123.92
Sales stats for townhome sales in Meridian Village.
- Average sale price for 2018 was $415,546
- Highest sale $450,000
- Lowest sale price $365,000
- Average days on market 15
- Average price per total sqft $191.47
- Highest price per sqft for a sold home $257.60
- Lowest price per sqft for a sold home $149.07
Below you can see every home currently for sale in Meridian Village.
We show homes in Meridian Village 7 days a week. 303-941-4663. Parker CO Realtor Steven Beam