The neighborhood of Clarke Farms in Parker, Colorado.
UpdatedApril 2019 with current neighborhood stats and information below.
Clarke Farms is one of the most affordable and convenient neighborhoods in Parker, Colorado.
Location of Clarke Farms Neighborhood:
Clarke Farms is located off Jordan Road and Mainstreet in Parker, Colorado in Douglas County. Access to I-25 is now super easy since Mainstreet opened up all the way to I-25 and Lincoln Ave is just to the North. Take your pick as either way is easy. Commutes to the DTC are in the 20 to 30 minute range depending on traffic and Downtown Denver, Colorado can be done in 25 to 45 minutes depending on traffic. During the day when traffic is low you can easily get into downtown Denver in 25 minutes. I do this all the time.
All Clarke Farms homes for sale below.
Clarke Farms Neighborhood School:
Clarke Farms has it’s own neighborhood Elementary School. Cherokee Trail Elementary School is part of the Douglas County School System and is considered a high ranking school. Here are all the homes for sale that feed into Cherokee Trail Elementary School. Cherokee Trail Elementary School like many other Douglas County schools accepts open enrollment for children outside the Cherokee Trail feeder zone. Open enrollment happens only for a short period during the year so please access the Douglas County School System website for that information.
Amenities for Clarke Farms:
Clarke Farms has a neighborhood pool, biking and walking paths throughout, tennis courts and plenty of neighborhood open space and pocket parks for kids to enjoy. Cherokee Trail Elementary School has a large open field for soccer, football and a baseball diamond.
One of the top draws for Clarke Farms is the direct neighborhood access onto the Cherry Creek Bike Path. This bike path can be ridden all the way into Downtown Denver, Colorado and beyond. It’s not uncommon for commuters to ride their bikes to work in the Spring and Summer.
Did you know…”Douglas County is rated as the 7th wealthiest county and is 4th on the Top 25 Fastest Job Growth list.”
Homes and real Estate in Clarke Farms:
Expect to find homes priced from $325,000 to $570,000. There is a wide range of properties to choose from in Clarke Farms.
Here are recent real estate market stats to show you what you can expect.
Real estate market update for April 2019 Clarke Farms neighborhood Parker, CO.
- 20 single family homes sold in the first quarter of 2019 in Clarke Farms
- Average sale price is $417,505 as of April 18, 2019.
- Average days on market in Clarke Farms was 25
- The average price per total square foot in Clarke Farms is $154.59
- Clarke Farms highest sales price for 2017 was $526,000
- The lowest sales price was $370,000
- Wow the average difference from asking price t final sales price was 99.56%.
Clarke Farms Neighborhood 2016 Sold Homes Report – Look Back in Time
- 2016 sold price range in Clarke Farms was from $305,900 to $625,000.
- Total number of homes sold in 2016 = 101.
- Average days on market 16
- Average sold price $369,600. Up 5.5%!
- Lowest sales price was $304,900
- Highest sales price $625,000
- Average listing price was $369,271
- Average difference from asking price to final sold price 98.96%
- Average price per above ground sqft $192.61
- Average price per sqft for total sqft in the house $135.10.
HOA or Homeowners Association in the Clarke Farms Neighborhood:
The monthly or yearly HOA fees for Clarke Farms Neighborhood are very reasonable. Most homes have monthly HOA fees that are $80 per month or around $960 per year.
Experienced Clarke Farms Neighborhood Realtor:
Steven Beam is a Realtor in Parker, CO and has negotiated millions of dollars in home sales in Clarke Farms over the years. I can and will provide you with testimonials and recommendations of past clients that live in Clarke Farms for your review.
If you are interested in selling your Clarke Farms neighborhood home please allow me to come see your home and provide you with a FREE market analysis.
Every home for sale in the Clarke Farms neighborhood: