Avg Days On Market 2022: 6|
Avg Sales Price: $745,433|
Avg Price Per Sq Ft: $216.62
# Homes Sold in 2022: 9|
Highest Sale Price 2022: $910,000|
Lowest Sale Price 2022: $629,900
Antelope Heights Neighborhood in Parker, Colorado
The neighborhood of Antelope Heights in Parker, Colorado.
This is a small neighborhood so there might be times when there are not any homes currently listed for sale.
Location of Antelope Heights Neighborhood:
Antelope Heights is located off Jordan Road and Mainstreet in Parker, Colorado in Douglas County. Access to I-25 is now super easy since Mainstreet opened up all the way to I-25 and Lincoln Ave is just to the North. Take your pick as either way is easy. Commute times to the DTC are in the 20 to 30 minute range depending on traffic and Downtown Denver, Colorado can be done in 25 to 45 minutes depending on traffic. During the day when traffic is low you can easily get into downtown Denver in 25 minutes. I do this all the time.
All Antelope Heights homes for sale below.
Antelope Heights Neighborhood School:
Antelope Heights has it's own neighborhood Elementary School. Gold Rush Elementary School is part of the Douglas County School System and is considered a high-ranking school. Here are all the homes for sale that feed into Gold Rush. Gold Rush Elementary School like many other Douglas County schools accepts open enrollment for children outside the Gold Rush feeder zone. Open enrollment happens only for a short period during the year so please access the Douglas County School System website for that information.
Amenities for Antelope Heights:
Antelope Heights has a neighborhood pool, biking and walking paths throughout, tennis courts and plenty of neighborhood open space and pocket parks for kids to enjoy.
One of the top draws for Antelope Heights besides affordable homes is the direct neighborhood access onto the Cherry Creek Bike Path. This bike path can also be used by kids to get to their friend's homes within the neighborhood providing a better route than riding bikes on the road.
Did you know..."Douglas County is rated as the 7th wealthiest county and is 4th on the Top 25 Fastest Job Growth list."
Homes and real Estate in Antelope Heights:
Expect to find homes priced from the high $600,000's to $900,000 in Antelope Heights. There is a wide range of properties to choose from in Antelope Heights.
2022 Home sales in Antelope Heights
- Average sales price in Antelope Heights:$745,433
- Average days on market in Antelope Heights: 6
- Average price per square foot above ground in Antelope Heights:$319.68
- Average price per total square foot in Antelope Heights:$216.62
- Highest sales price in 2021 for Antelope Heights: $910,000
- Lowest sales price in 2021 for Antelope Heights: $629,000
- Average selling price vs asking price difference in Antelope Heights:104.55%
Historical Sale prices 2021 real estate market stats to show you what you can expect.
- Average sales price in Antelope Heights:$624,000
- Average days on market in Antelope Heights: 12
- Average price per square foot above ground in Antelope Heights:$308.30
- Average price per total square foot in Antelope Heights:$255.21
- Highest sales price in 2021 for Antelope Heights: $765,000
- Lowest sales price in 2021 for Antelope Heights: $475,000
- Average selling price vs asking price difference in Antelope Heights:104.75%
HOA or Homeowners Association in the Antelope Heights Neighborhood:
The monthly or yearly HOA fees for Antelope Heights Neighborhood are very reasonable. Most homes have monthly HOA fees that are $70 per month. Most homes have access to the community pool and also have community trash removal. Common area grounds maintenance is also included.
Experienced Antelope Heights Neighborhood Realtor:
Steven Beam is a Realtor in Parker, CO, and has negotiated millions of dollars in home sales in Antelope Heights over the years. I can and will provide you with testimonials and recommendations of past clients that live in Antelope Heights for your review.
If you are interested in selling your Antelope Heights neighborhood home please allow me to come see your home and provide you with a FREE market analysis.
Every home for sale in the Antelope Heights neighborhood: