Meridian Village Real Estate Report 2013
Meridian Village is a new neighborhood in Parker Colorado that is still under construction. The house values and sales figures below will be a nice guide but understand that Meridian Village is constantly growing.
The average sale price in Meridian Village is 10% in 2013 over 2012.
Meridian Village is located about 2 miles east of the Lincoln and I-25 exit. The location, views and amenities make Meridian Village a prime location in Douglas County and Parker. Super easy access to light rail, the DTC and downtown Denver will attract a lot of home buyer in the future.
Every home buyer or seller should know your numbers before act. If you or your Realtor don’t know what’s going on in a neighborhood or area you could be making a mistake. Steven Beam knows property values in Douglas County and in Parker CO.
Meridian Village House Values for 2013.
- Average sale price $404,741 up 10% from 2012
- Average price per above ground sqft $167.58 up 8% over 2012
- Average price for total sqft $112.97 up 9.06% over 2012
- Average price per finished sqft $151.81
- Highest sale price on 2013 $510,000
- Lowest sale price in 2013 $261,300
- Average original asking price started at $406,312
- Average total sqft in a house sold was 3,652 (all sqft in house whether above or below ground level)
- Total number of homes sold in 2013 was 56 versus 35 in 2012.
There were more homes sold in 2013 versus 2012 because builders really started to ramp up production later in the year. I think you will see even more sales for 2014. It will be interesting to see how greedy builders become and how high they will try to move prices before the market says no.
Quickly and easily find out what your Parker CO home is worth. This is as close to an appraisal as you can get without spending $400.
Here is a link to the full spreadsheet for the Meridian Village Sold Homes Report.