Real estate in the Meridian Village neighborhood in Parker Colorado is doing well for 2014.
Meridian VIllage neighborhood is you don’t know is located about 2 miles east of the I-25 and Lincoln Ave exit. Meridian Village is one of the newer neighbourhoods in Parker and is still in the process of development. There are plenty of new and resale homes to choose from. If you want to start your next home from scratch then there are certainly opportunities for that in Meridian Village as well.
Why is Meridian Village so popular with homebuyers?
There are three main reasons this has become such a successful neighborhood.
1. Location is key in real estate and Meridian Village has super easy access to I-25, the DTC and E-470. Shopping is easily accessed 1 mile east of the neighborhood entrance or 3 miles west to Lone Tree. Park Meadows mall is within 10 minutes and Denver International Airport is 30 minutes door to door.
2. Amenities are another big draw for Meridian Village. The neighborhood pool, walking paths and open spaces are huge draws for any homebuyer.
3. New homes with current features and floor plans are a main reason many buyers move into Meridian Village. The slowdown in building over the last few years left a gap and many buyers wanting new homes were left empty handed. Potential buyers that didn’t necessarily want to update their current homes but wanted a newer floor plan and features immediately started buying up the new homes in Meridian Village.
Sales numbers for summer 2014 in the Meridian Village neighborhood.
- Average sales price in Meridian Village is $418,315
- Average price per sqft $174.48 (above ground sqft)
- Average price per total sqft $117.25
- Average days on market for resale properties = 27. (better act fast if you like a home in this neighborhood.)
- Average total sqft of a home in Meridian Village = 3,606
- Highest sales price in Meridian Village is $495,000
- Lowest sales price is $340,000.
Find out what your Meridian Village home is worth. Call today to get your home listed for sale 303-941-4663.