The neighborhood of Pradera is located in Parker, Colorado.
Updated January 25, 2017.
Location of Pradera Golf Club and Neighborhood:
The Pradera neighborhood is a private golf club community about 5 miles south of Mainstreet in Parker, CO. Take Hwy 83 or Parker Road and head south out of Parker and Pradera will be on your right. Take Bayou Gulch Road up into the the neighborhood. Pradera is not a gated community.
All Pradera homes for sale below.
Amenities for Pradera:
First of all Pradera has private golf course that does still have memberships available. There are social memberships for the family that just wants to swim and eat at the clubhouse or full golf memberships. Pradera also has direct access to walking and biking paths that connect to the Cherry Creek Bike Trail, a swimming pool, tennis courts, beautiful views of the golf course and rolling hills and plenty of open space to play.
Homes and real Estate in Pradera:
Expect to find Villas priced from $400,000 and single family homes priced from $500,000. Semi-custom and full custom homes will be priced from $600,000 to well into the millions. Luxury homes on large lots of 1 acre or more are available but going fast.
2016 Real Estate Market Report Pradera Ranch Style Homes Only.
The average sale price was up 13.66% in 2016 for ranch style homes in Pradera.
- Total number of ranch style homes sold 16
- Average days on market 92
- Average sale price $858,632
- Lowest sale price $545,000 (this was not a custom house)
- Highest sale price $1,639,393
- Average price per sqft above ground $284.38
- Average price per sqft for total sqft in the house $140.62
- Average difference from original asking to final sales price was 95.57%
- Average age of the homes was 2007
- Average total sqft of the houses that sold was 6,119
- Average above ground sqft was 3,052
2016 Real Estate Market Report Pradera Two Story Homes Only.
The average sale price for two story homes in Pradera was up 5.97% in 2016.
- Total number sold and close in Pradera for 2015 = 42
- Average days on market 104
- Average sale price $851,844
- Lowest sale price $522,500
- Highest sales price in Pradera $1,720,000
- Average price per above ground sqft $206.92
- Average price per sqft for total sqft of the house $137.84
- Percent difference from asking price to final sales price 98.03%
- Average above ground sqft 4,099
- Average total sqft 6,134
HOA or Homeowners Association in the Pradera Neighborhood:
The monthly or yearly HOA fees for Pradera are very reasonable. Most homes have monthly HOA fees that are $18 to $20 per month or around $240 per year. Expect to see higher monthly fees for Villas.
Experienced Pradera Neighborhood Realtor:
Steven Beam is a Realtor in Parker, CO and has negotiated millions of dollars in home sales in Pradera over the years. I can and will provide you with testimonials and recommendations of past clients that live in Pradera for your review.
If you are interested in selling your Pradera neighborhood home please allow me to come see your home and provide you with a FREE market analysis.
Video of a typical custom home in the Pradera neighborhood:
Every home for sale in the Pradera neighborhood: