Luxury Custom Home Sales Rise in Parker Colorado
The luxury market in Parker CO had a great year for 2013. Not only were sales prices higher but the total number of luxury custom h0mes sold was up by 44%.
“44% more luxury homes were sold in 2013 than 2012 in Parker, CO.”
A luxury home for this blog post will be defined as any home that closed within Parker, CO that had a final sold price at or above $700,000. Some national websites only consider a home as being a luxury home if it sells for more than a million. Don’t worry, I’ll be posting an article about million dollar sales for Douglas County Colorado too. It’s coming later this week.
Find out what your Parker CO home will sell for. This is as close to an appraisal as you can get without spending $400.
The reality of our market is that you can still purchase a very nice custom or semi-custom home in Parker CO for $700,000. The chances of it being a full custom home and being priced between $700,000 and $800,000 is rare but it is doable. Most homes priced between $700,000 and $800,000 are semi custom homes and the custom homes will probably need work is they are priced below $800,000.
Here are the luxury home sales stats for Parker, CO.
- Number of homes sold 101 in 2013 from 70 in 2012 – up 44%
- Average price per sqft for luxury custom homes $250.40 in 2013 versus $235.68 in 2012. Up 6.24%
- Average days on market for luxury custom homes 153 in 2013 versus 172 in 2012. Days on market down 11% in 2013.
- Highest sale price in Parker CO for 2013 was $2,500,000 versus $2,140,000 in 2012.
- Average sale price for a luxury custom home was $939,399 this is up about 2% from 2012.
- The average total sqft of luxury homes that sold was 6,424 sqft.
Luxury homes in Parker could be anything from and brand new sprawling Mountain Contemporary Style in The Timbers or Pradera Golf Club or a horse ranch on 35 acres with all the amenities a rancher could want.
Here is a link to the full spreadsheet for Luxury Custom homes that have sold in Parker CO for 2013.
Steven Beam is a Parker CO Realtor that has lived and worked in Parker for 15 years.
Other recent market reports for the Parker CO real estate market.