Idyllwilde Neighborhood Home Prices Climbing
The Idyllwilde neighborhood is joining other Parker CO neighborhoods and posting nice appreciation in 2013.
It’s no surprise the Idyllwilde neighborhood is posting double digit gains with it’s ideal location and top notch neighborhood amenities. Idyllwilde is widely known to have one of the coolest pool areas in all of Parker. With the opening of Hess Road all the way to I-25 it has helped the neighborhood gain quick access into the DTC and downtown Denver, CO.
Idyllwilde neighborhood sales numbers for 2013
- Homes sold in 2013= 51 which is 30% more than 2012
- Average sale price in Idyllwilde $412,031 up 11% from 2012
- Average price per sqft above ground $168.95 up 8.27%
- Average price per sqft (total sqft) $110.08 up 2.80%
- Average original asking price $425,793 up 13% from 2012
- Average days on market was 61 in 2013
- Average sqft total for sold homes was 3,776
- Average finished sqft was 2,920
- Highest sale for 2013 was $600,000
These are pretty impressive sales numbers for a neighborhood that still has new homes going up. Resale homes seem to be doing just fine. I would expect to see even better numbers for 2014 with new homes being built and resale homes hitting the market. It’s hard to beat the views you get with many of the home in Idyllwilde. The neighborhood amenities are enough to hook most buyers.
Did you know that Idyllwilde was voted the best neighborhood in all of the Denver Metro area for two years in a row?
Related articles for Idyllwilde:
Find out what your Idyllwilde home value is right here.
Here is a link to the full spreadsheet for 2013 home sales in the Idyllwilde neighborhood.