Prices Soar in The Timbers Neighborhood for 2013
The Timbers neighborhood in Parker CO experienced a great year in real estate sales for 2013.
I’ve pulled the data for homes sale in The Timbers for 2012 versus 2013 and the numbers look great. Sales figures were up across the board with more homes sold, higher average sales price, higher average price per square foot and shorter days on the market to sell in The Timbers.
“The average sale price in The Timbers neighborhood is up 10.22% for 2013.”
Real Estate Sales Numbers for The Timbers neighborhood for 2013.
- Total number of single family homes sold in 2013 = 44 up 42% from the 31 sold in 2012.
- The average sales price for 2013 was $812,930
- Average days on market in The Timbers = 102 down from 130 in 2012. Homes are selling 21% faster.
- Average above ground price per sqft was up 14.42% in 2013 to $230.15 from 201.77 in 2012.
- Average price per total sqft was up 12.8% to 141.05 in 2013 versus 125.07 in 2012.
- The Timbers neighborhood average sale price for 2013 was $812,930 up 10.22% from $737,532 in 2012.
- The average original asking price for 2013 was $837,073.
- The lowest sale price in 2013 for The Timbers was $505,000 versus $500,000 in 2012.
- The highest sales price in The Timbers for 2013 was $1,484,000 versus $1,130,000 in 2012.
Here is a link to the full spreadsheet showing each home that sold in The Timbers and the details of each sale.
Related articles for The Timbers:
For more information about this report contact Parker real estate broker Steven Beam 303-941-4663.