Stonegate Village Year End Real Estate Report 2013
Stonegate Village Neighborhood in Parker CO 2013 home sales report.
Home prices for 2013 in Stonegate Village are up 9.08% over 2012 with 219 detached single family homes sold.
Its been a great year for homeowners in Stonegate but not over the top as some people were expecting. The 9% increase in the average sale price is great and so is the number of homes that changed hands this year with 219 detached single family homes sold and closed. That is a 20% increase in the number of sold and closed homes for 2013. Looks like a lot of people that were sitting on the sidelines waiting to upgrade their current living situation finally decided to sell. I’m sure the early spring and summer fury of the market caused some potential home sellers to jump head first into the market.
Stonegate Village Home Sales Information:
- detached single family homes sold in 2013 for Stonegate Village = 219
- average sales price $357,839 ( up 9.08% from 2012)
- average price per sqft (above ground) $153.91 this is a 10.72% increase over 2012.
- average price per finished sqft $132.34 (up 8.95% from 2012)
- average price per sqft (total sqft finished and unfinished) $111.61
- average days on market for Stonegate in 2013 = 25
The average days on market dropped by 76%. A few years ago the average days on market for Stonegate was 120 days and that seemed like an eternity.
Steven Beam is a licensed Colorado Realtor and lives and works in Stonegate Village.
Here is the link to the full spreadsheet with all the homes sold in 2013 in Stonegate Village.