Stonegate Village Homes Prices Up 5.73% for 2016
The overall number of homes sold in 2016 was down 10% from 2015 sales numbers. The average sale price has jumped up to $428,153.
Stonegate Village always is one of the most popular neighborhoods in Parker, Colorado. Home sales are strong and buyers love this neighborhood. Great schools like Pine Grove Elementary School and Mammoth Heights Elementary School, open spaces, multiple neighborhood pools, low taxes and low HOA fees are big draws for home buyers. Whether you are a first time homebuyer just starting out or a family of 6 looking for a large family home Stonegate Village may be the ideal place for you. Stonegate Village home prices continue to climb after 4 great years of appreciation.
2016 Stonegate Village Sold Homes Report
- # of homes sold and closed = 171 down 10% from last year.
- Average days on market = 22
- Average asking price $428,611
- Average sold price $428,153
- Average difference between asking and selling price = 98.57%
- Average price per above ground sqft $194.75
- Average price per sqft total sqft $141.22
- Average above ground sqft 2,241
- Average total sqft 3,151
Also see below the 2015 Stonegate Village Sold Homes Report
- Spreadsheet with every home sold and the stats.
- # of homes sold and closed = 190
- Average days on market = 14
- Average asking price $404,974
- Average sold price $404,275
- Average difference between asking and selling price = 99.21%
- Average price per above ground sqft $181.41
- Average price per sqft total sqft $130.94
- Average price per finished sqft $153.28
- Average above ground sqft 2,269
- Average total sqft 3,212
[callout title=”What is your home worth?…” button=”Buttontext” link=”https://realestateyak.com/marketvalue/” buttoncolor=”white, yellow, orange, red, blue, green, gray, black, alternative-1, alternative-2, alternative-3″ target=”_blank or _self”]FREE Quick and easy way to get an accurate home value. This is NOT a computer valuation. Full Competitive market Analysis completed by a local Realtor Steven Beam. Call me with questions. 303-941-4663[/callout]
More articles about Stonegate real estate.
The Timbers Neighborhood Custom Homes Market Report 2016
Stonegate Neighborhood 2014 Home Sales Report
Get Your Home Ready To Sell in Parker Colorado
The Timbers in Parker, CO 2015 Sales Report
[testimonial author=”Amanda Hampton, December 2016 .”]
December 2016. A. Hampton. First time home buyer in Littleton, Colorado.
I would recommend Steve to anyone looking for a home. As a first time home buyer, it was extremely beneficial to have someone that always returns your calls and emailed within a timely manner. Especially when your buying in a sellers market. Also, Steve gave me great advise like getting a home warranty on my appliances. It has already saved me the cost of a garbage disposal. Thanks Steve!