Stonegate neighborhood home prices jump 5.11% in 2014 to an average sales price of $376,605.
Homeowners in Stonegate have seen a nice run over the past 3 years with home prices appreciating nicely. Look at price appreciation for the past 3 years below and decide for yourself.
Stonegate appreciation over the past 3 years.
- In 2012 prices were up 8.69%.
- In 2013 the average home price in Stonegate jumped 9.08%.
- In 2014 the average sales price was up 5.11%.
I think that many of the homes in Stonegate are in need of updating. At least that is what I hear from buyers looking to buy in that area. With new home building ramped up and in full production mode the competition for home buyers is getting stiff in Douglas County. Buyers are looking for the new best thing and if your home isn’t in top notch showing condition buyers will take a pass on your home.
Find out what your home is worth right here.
How many homes sold in Stonegate in 2014?
- 36% fewer homes sold in Stonegate in 2014
- In 2014 151 single family homes sold and closed in Stonegate.
- In 2013 219 single family homes sold and closed in Stonegate.
Stonegate Village Home Sales Information for 2014:
- Average days on market for the Stonegate neighborhood = 32
- Average Sold price $376,605 is up 5.11% over 2013.
- Average Price per sqft (above ground) $163.48 which is up 6% over last year.
- Average price per sqft (total sqft) $121.76 which is up 8.62% over last year.
- Highest sale price for 2014 in Stonegate was $641,000.
- Lowest sale price for 2014 was $251,629.
Previous articles about Stonegate.
Stonegate Village Year End Real Estate Report 2013
Stonegate Neighborhood 2012 Real Estate Report
Stonegate neighborhood 2014 Home Sales Averages spreadsheet. See every home sold in Stonegate for 2014.