Custom Homes and Custom Home Lots in The Timbers
Custom Homes and Custom Home Lots in The Timbers
Are you looking to build or buy a custom home in town (Parker, Colorado) on a treed lot with big mountain views? Yes they are available and yes they are affordable but the lots are selling quickly. Parker, Colorado is one of the few places that is still close into Denver and the DTC that has true custom homes and custom home lots available. This is without having to drive 30 miles east of Denver and without living on the prairie all alone. Lots in The Timbers are generally a half acre. Some lots are one third of an acre and a few push 1 full acre. The Timbers is the best place to find custom homes and custom home lots in South Metro Denver.
Note: you can see every home currently for sale in The Timbers at the bottom of this post.
Steven Beam is a Parker, Colorado Realtor that lives and works in The Timbers. 303-941-4663
The idea of a custom home is very appealing to many but the statement I always hear is “Steve, I would love a custom home but…I want views, trees a large lot with privacy and it needs to be close to town”
The Timbers is located just 10 minutes to downtown Parker, Colorado, 20 minutes to the DTC , 40 -45 minutes door to door to DIA and Downtown Denver.
I regularly meet my wife in downtown Denver for lunch and it takes me 35 minutes to get downtown at lunchtime. (I live in The Timbers)
You have options when buying or building a custom home. Currently there are several spec homes being built that will be ready to move into for the summer of 2016. There are also “dirt start” options where you can choose the lot and design your house from the ground up.
There are only a handful of highly skilled, hand picked, local Colorado custom home builders that are allowed to build in The Timbers new sections. I can help you locate the best lot for you and help you make a decision when choosing the right builder for your dream home.
Prices for the new custom homes in The Timbers range anywhere from $750,000 to well into the millions.
Notice that many of the homes in the photos are ranch style main floor living homes. Some of the builders and home buyers call this “Affluent Downsizing.” You do not have to build a ranch style home on these lots. These are custom homes so you can build any home you desire so long as it fits within the Timbers building guidelines.
Would you like a tour of the lots and The Timbers neighborhood?
Call me directly at 303-941-4663.
I’m also happy to set you up with lunch or dinner and a round of golf if needed at either The Pinery Golf Club or Pradera Golf Club. Both clubs are owned and operated by the same company so yes you can join either one or both. Both are still accepting memberships. The Pinery is comprised of three 9 hole courses and Pradera is an 18 hole Jim Engh designed course. Both have beautiful clubhouses and are full of amenities every family will enjoy.
The Timbers is also located next to the Colorado Golf Club. This is also a private golf club that is still accepting memberships. If you are interested I can also get you a tour of The Colorado Golf Club and lunch or dinner.
Major benefits of living in The Timbers.
- Super location within the Town of Parker, Colorado.
- Access to 3 private golf clubs if you so desire.
- Miles of walking & biking paths throughout the neighborhood.
- Super low HOA fees. My HOA fee is $200 per year. Yes that is correct.
- Low taxes. On a million dollar home expect taxes to be around $7,000 to $9,000.
- Great access to top ranked Douglas County Schools, Charter Schools and Private High Schools.
- Large private lots with trees and many have views of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.
- With large lots and trees you get privacy unlike a track build neighborhood.
- The Timbers Lifestyle. With this you get the security of knowing that you live within a community that is well established and will continue to grow in the years to come.
- Neighborhood parks and open spaces.
- Located next to the Bayou Gulch Regional Park. Football fields, baseball fields, lacrosse fields, play grounds etc.
- Located next to a mountain bike terrain park. This is so much fun to ride. It has jumps, berms and whoops. Everything you would expect in a bike terrain park.
- Elementary schools are located within the neighborhood and so is the middle school and so is Ponderosa High School.
- Located near the Hidden Mesa Park that is a great place for a trail run or mountain biking after work.
- Located 10 minutes from our own mini Grand Canyon. Castlewood Canyon is seriously 10 minutes out your door and you can spend a day down there hiking all of the trails or just chilling by the creek.
- Custom homes and custom home lots in Parker Colorado!
- Outstanding neighbors and just the right mix of families with young kids and empty nesters and retirees.
If you are not interested in going through the process of building a home from the ground up you have options. The Timbers is a full custom home neighborhood. There are usually resale homes to choose from too. Prices range from around $700,000 to well into the millions. Homes average about 5,500 total sqft with many homes over 7,000 square feet.
Here are a few of my recent articles about The Timbers that you might also enjoy.
Every custom home for sale in The Timbers. Custom homes and custom home lots.