Client Testimonials for Real Estate Broker Steven Beam
Previous Client Testimonials
Real people speaking in their own words.
March 5, 2018 – Three time client. I’ve listed and sold two homes for them and sold them one new home.
Steve was super helpful with our new home buying process. He was very patient with us and was readily available when we would request to view a house in which we were interested. He never came across as pushy or impatient and it never felt like he was trying to “sell” us. Once we made an offer on a new home, Steve worked with us to negotiate the best price and then he worked with us even more diligently. He continuously communicated with us to ensure that all paperwork was being submitted in a timely manner and that we were completing what needed to be done. He was always readily available to answer all of our questions and to walk us through the entire home buying experience. Steve was very knowledgeable, professional, and helpful throughout the entire home buying process.
September 2016 Sloans Lake in Denver, Colorado. $500,000 price range listing sold Michelle B.
Steve was extremely helpful with the sale of my grandmothers property. He was informative, and continually kept me in the loop with all deadlines and communication. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to list or buy a property.
November 2016 Robert and Wendy Nelson – Meridian Village Neighborhood in Parker, CO 10552 Rutledge St, Parker, CO 80134
Steve Beam is the quintessential Realtor. He makes the effort to know his clients, their needs and, most importantly, their financial situation. He is open and honest about the markets; advising (correctly) about pricing, house conditions and current trends in the real estate markets. We worked with Steve on the purchase of our home seven years ago and again on the sale of our home recently. Steve is amazing with his follow up, returned calls and texts, quite unlike other realtors. We would recommend Steve Beam to anyone interested in buying or selling a home in Parker, Colorado and surrounding area.
July 2016 – Ted Fossett – Parker, Colorado – 21745 Mount Elbert Pl, Parker, CO 80138
Very, very solid realtor. Works his butt off to make things happen quickly. Service is impressive, and he knows what he’s doing. We felt very good throughout the process.
June 3, 2016 Arin and Jobie – Highlands Ranch Colorado
Thanks for all of your help over the past month or so. Jobie and I really appreciated your responsiveness, insights and low pressure approach to finding the right house. I think we will love our new house and can’t tell how important it was to have this part of our transition to Colorado go so smoothly.
I’ll definitely keep you at the top of my referral list.
January 2016 – Allen Family – Sold their home in Stonegate Village
Steve is a good friend of ours as well as our Realtor. He is extremely professional, caring and understanding and at the same time works diligently to get your home sold. He is very good about staying on top of all the details and being sure we knew what was going on and when. Now he is helping us find our next home and is very compassionate and motivated to help us find just what we are looking for.
December 2014 –
July 2014 – G. Gaessler – Wow Steven! Thanks – you are THE Stonegate expert 🙂
June 2014 – Paula Budd – RE/MAX Alliance Relocation Director – “You are awesome! I wish more agents where just like you.”
Paul and Julie Lopez 2014 – Sold their home in Stonegate and helped them buy a new build Richmond home in Cobblestone Ranch. “If you are looking for an awesome realtor go with Steven Beam. He was with us every step of the way.”
The Baxter Family moves into a new build home in Cobblestone Ranch, Castle Rock, Colorado – 2013
After moving to Colorado we were in search of a realtor to guide us in establishing a new home. During our relocation we met Steve Beam at Remax Alliance. Our initial meeting with Steve determined our housing needs. We decided that the southeast metro area, Parker/Castle Rock, was the right choice for our growing family based on activities and schools. Steve proved to be very knowledgeable on the housing market in Parker and Castle Rock. Steve Beam’s knowledge helped us choose a home and location that served us best. Not only did we establish a home we gained a friend in Steve Beam.
The Bracken Family – Stonegate Sale – October 2012.
We want to take a minute to tell you thanks for all of your help and professionalism as Seller’s Broker for our CO. property. As out of state property owners, it could have been a difficult and nightmarish experience. However, due to your knowledge, diligence, hands-on approach and excellent communications style, the experience was very positive. The property was sold and closed in a very short time.
You were there for us every step of the way by providing sounds advice and keeping us up to date on all activities. Our phone calls and emails were promptly answered and this was greatly appreciated! We would gladly recommend you to anyone seeking the assistance of a top notch Realtor.
Thanks so much!
Steve & Vickie Baska – Castle Pines North – October 2012
Steve Beam was our agent for the purchase of our ranch house in Castle Pines North. We found Steve incredibly skilled, informed and helpful on every aspect of real estate assistance.
He knows the entire South Denver area, the neighborhoods, the market trends, and the pricing and offer strategies. He walked us carefully through the details of evaluating homes, making an offer, getting a good inspection and then being comfortable with the closing process.
We feel Steve is a professional we could truly trust. He always responded quickly to our communications and requests, and his friendly manner made it a joy to spend time with him. We highly recommend Steve and hope to do business again with him.
Scott & Shawn O’Brien-2011 –
Current NFL Coach and Pradera Custom Home Seller. $1.2 Million – Previous Broncos Coach Current New England Patriots Coach
Carolyn and Lou Fuentes-Highlands Ranch – August 2009
- Thank you so much for the Lowes Gift Card. It will certainly be put to good use! We can’t thank you enough for helping make our move to Colorado so easy!
Bridget Langkamp -2009
- Steve is diligent and hard working and is always a team player. We can rely on him implicitly working transactions together.
Ripton Melhado -2009
- My wife and I had the pleasure of working with Steve when we lived in Denver. He helped us purchase and later sell out home as we relocated with my job. His commitment and care to our family unit during the sale of our home was what was most impressive. He was and continues to be top shelf in our books and we wish him the very best.
Jerri-Lynn Newell -2009
- Steven is one of the hardest working individuals I know. He demonstrates the highest integrity and honesty. Definitely someone I would want working for me!
Amber Scott – 2009
- Steve Beam was my real estate agent when I purchased my first home. He was very thorough and very patient. I had my heart set on one specific neighborhood and many of the homes were not fitting into my budget or they needed too much work. Steve introduced me to my neighborhood. I love it. I am close to the Interstate, the Cherry Creek path and just 8 miles from downtown. Steve helped me find a great home in a great neighborhood. He walked me through the contract and didn’t just want signatures, he was willing to educate me about the things I did not know. He recommended a great home inspector and even attended the home inspection. Even after I bought my home, Steve was there to answer all of my questions. Three friends of mine have worked with Steve to buy a home and they all really enjoyed working with him as well.
Jodi Tafoya – 2009
- Steve is a loyal hardworking honest realtor. Being a Mortgage Broker I never have any problems referring my clients to Steve. Every time I have, my clients have been very happy with him. Steve is a team player and is an asset to the business.
Jamie & Katie Giger – 2008
- Thank you for you patience and hard work. We really enjoyed the experience for finding and buying our new home. We love our home thank you!