Custom Ranch Style Homes Parker Colorado
Custom Ranch homes for sale in Parker, Colorado.
Affluent Downsizing is the name recently associated with home buyers seeking custom ranch style homes. Generally this home buyer is downsizing from a larger two story home but looking for a home that offers main floor living with high end finishes and rooms that fit their current lifestyle. Open floorplans and tall ceilings with kitchens that are apart of the family room and a large family dining area are must have options.
A premium is also placed on outdoor spaces as well. Many custom ranch style homes are equipped with large covered decks or patios and plenty of seating space. There needs to be room for eating and relaxing. Fire Pits are nice but not a necessity. Hot tubs depend on personal preference. I have noticed that many buyers are requesting multiple outdoor spaces. An example would be a patio off the back of the house for traditional BBQs and even a small front sitting area potentially off the main formal dining room.
Formal living rooms are a thing of the past and that square footage is being used wisely in the larger laundry rooms, mudrooms and of course extract square footage in the family room and kitchen.
What does it cost to buy custom ranch style homes? 2015 averages below.
- Average price per sqft above ground $322.13
- Average price per total square foot $163.84
- Average sqft on the main level 3,007
- Average total sqft of the house 5,888
- Average sales price $940,000
- If you’re interested in buying or building a custom ranch style home call me at 303-941-4663. Steven Beam Parker, Colorado Realtor. I have over 17 years experience in the custom home market in Douglas County Colorado.