June 2015 real estate market report for the Pradera Neighborhood.
Pradera is a private golf course community in Parker, CO. It’s a mix of full custom homes and track built homes. The trak built homes were originally built by Continental Homes and currently by DR Horton. Homes range in price from $500,000 to almost $2,000.000. Celebrity Homes now owns most of the remaining custom home lots.
Find out what your home is worth right here.
Pradera neighborhood custom home
Currently there are 16 homes for sale in the Pradera Neighborhood with an average asking price of $990,700. The highest active listing is priced at $1,595,000 and the lowest asking price is 479,900. Currently there are 6 homes under contract in Pradera.
Sold homes by the numbers in the Pradera neighborhood.
- Sold so far in 2015 = 13
- Average price per sqft above ground $247
- Average price per sqft finished sqft $162
- Average price per sqft for total sqft $137
- Average age of home is 9 years old
- Average original asking price $733,233
- Average sold price $711,038
- Highest sold price $1,100,000
- Lowest sale price $510,000
- Average sqft above ground 3,096
- Average total sqft 5,292
- Average days on market 154
Past articles about Pradera.
Average Sale Price in Pradera Up Again for 2014
Ranch Style Homes Pradera Versus The Timbers
Pradera First Quarter 2014 Sold Homes Report
All currently active homes for sale in Pradera.