Custom Ranch Style Homes in Parker Colorado
The average sale price for a ranch style custom home in The Timbers and Pradera neighborhoods for 2014 was $891,448.
A ranch style home is typically considered to be a home built on one level with no upstairs. Ranch style homes can also have basements and will occasionally have a bonus room or spare bedroom upstairs but not very often.
There are two main neighborhoods in Parker, Colorado that you could easily find a custom ranch style home for sale. The Timbers and Pradera Golf Club . Both neighborhoods are located south of Mainstreet in Parker and both are private golf courses. Memberships are available.
Find out what your Timbers or Pradera home is worth right here. It’s quick and easy.
For 2014 these are the sales numbers only for custom ranch style homes in Pradera and The Timbers.
- These are only custom homes and only in these two neighborhoods.
- Total number of custom ranch style homes sold = 23
- Average days on market = 72
- Average sale price $891,448
- Average price per sqft above ground $327.93
- Average price per sqft (total sqft) $164.60
- Average price per finished sqft $181.09
- Highest sold price for a ranch in The TImbers and Pradera $1,350,000
- Lowest sold price $608,800
- Average total sqft 5,416
If builders were smart they would be building custom ranch style homes decked out with top of the line finishes and a total square foot of around 5,500and a price of $700,000 to $850,000. They could sell in the current market about as fast as they could build them. I always have clients looking for this product. While I’m giving out builder advice go ahead and leave out the formal living room on all plans. A large open kitchen that is connected to a large open family room is ideal.
Full spreadsheet showing full details of the ranch style homes that sold and closed.
Previous articles about The Timbers and Pradera.