6685 Roxborough Dr. – This property is SOLD.
SOLD – $590,000
Main floor living at it’s BEST! This is an amazing full custom ranch-style floor plan in the gated community of Roxborough Park. The gate is attend by a guard during daytime hours. Roxborough Park is a highly desirable neighborhood located in Littleton, Colorado. There are abundant recreation amenities and trails near by. If you are considering moving to an area so you feel like you are actually living in Colorado this might just be your next home.
6685 Roxborough Dr has extensive hardwood floors and an open kitchen that flows into the family room. The large entry way foyer welcomes your guests with style and convenience. The island kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances and of course granite counters. Easy access to the deck off the kitchen allows you to grill outside year-round.
The master suite and master bath are conveniently located on the main floor so no need to climb stairs on a daily basis.
Full photo tour of 6685 Roxborough Dr.
The walkout basement is large and open! Please note that there is also another full master suite in the walkout basement for guests. You could easily have a long term guest or family stay with you and they could have their own entry into the lower level. There is a large TV and recreation room area in the basement as well as a wet bar with a drink refrigerator and plenty of counter space.
As an added bonus 6685 Roxborough Dr has a concrete tile roof. These are ideal for Colorado as they are hail and fire resistant and the last time I checked I was told homeowners with this type of roof get a discount on their homeowners insurance.
Here are a few of the HOA amenities while living in Roxborough Park.
- Four hours free use of the Roxborough Park clubhouse for personal parties, Cub scout meeting, events, etc.
- HOA annual fees include reliable snow plowing for entire neighborhood in winter.
- Full trash facility with recycling bins, roll off (for very large items), & compactor. You take your own trash to facility open 7 days a week as many trips as needed. No fuss with trash bins or deadlines of placing trash on the curb.
- All utilities are underground, no high wire power lines.
- Discounted rates for golfing @Arrowhead & dining facility in neighborhood.
- Access to over 20+ trails in the neighborhood.
- Access to two playgrounds for children.
- Roxborough does their own water so the water bill will come from them.
- Gated entry, so no solicitors ever come to your door.
- Movie night for adults & children at Clubhouse periodically.
- Annual fun run in the neighborhood.
- Annual Roxborough Fair in the neighborhood.
- Hands on nature; elk, mule deer, red fox, bear, mountain lion, raccoon, etc… Lots of true wildlife viewing outside your window.
|Address:||6685 Roxborough Dr|
|Floors:||Wood, Tile and Carpet|
|Lot Square Feet:||9,801|
|Property Type:||Ranch Style Single Family|
|Flooring:||Wood, Tile and Carpet|
|Heat/Cool:||Forced Air Gas|
|Lot size:||9,801 sqft lot with mature trees.|
|Scenery:||Mountains and foothills|
|Recreation:||Great access to hiking, walking and biking trails.|
|Parking:||large 3 car garage|
|Rooms:||Open floor plan with high ceilings.|