Steven Beam Crushes The Competition in The Timbers Neighborhood!
Steve Beam is ranked #106 among the highest-producing individuals for closed transactions by Denver Real Producers Magazine! This includes Online brokerages too.
Talk is cheap and numbers don’t lie. You can tell people you’re more knowledgeable about your local real estate market, tell them your network is the best and tell them your marketing plan is top-notch but in the end…all a seller wants is for the home to be sold for top dollar.
STEVEN’S SALES NUMBERS – SELLING ABOVE THE COMPETITION!
YES, IT MATTERS WHO YOU CHOOSE TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY!
- Steve’s listings versus the entire neighborhood including new builds sold on average 4.81% above the average price per SQFT.
- The entire Timbers market including the new home sales averaged $273.18 per sq. ft. at final sales price.
- Steven Beam’s listings average price per sq. ft. was $286.33. That is $13.15 per sq. ft. more than the average.
- The average size home that sold in the neighborhood was 5,586 so that extra $13.15 equals a whopping $73,455 premium to the average sale in our neighborhood.
- Now if you look purely at the resale market and remove the newbuild homes, which typically get a premium to the market, I crushed the competition!
- The difference was my average of $286.33 per sq. ft. versus $263.56 per sq. ft. for the rest of the market. $22.77 per sq. ft. premium for my listings.
- Again using the average size of the homes that sold equals a massive 8.63% over the competition or $127,193 over the average!
Steven Beam 303-941-4663 Parker, Colorado Realtor.