Horse Creek Neighborhood Home Prices in Parker Colorado for 2016.
Horse Creek Neighborhood or Douglas 234 as the legal description says, is located in a prime spot in the Town of Parker. Situated between Mainstreet and the Hess Road cut through to I-25. Minutes from I-25, SkyRidge Medical Center and Parker Adventist Hospital.
Find out what your home is worth. Check out our home page then scroll down to “Sell Your Home With Us.”
Horse Creek is serviced but the top ranked Gold Rush Elementary School and Legend High School.
Home prices in 2016 have seen steady but not crazy growth with the average sales price reaching $460,145 and the highest sale price reaching $555,000. I believe these to be reasonable prices when you realize that Horse Creek offers some of the newest single family resale homes in Parker. It’s an established newer neighborhood so prices should remain steady going forward. Most of the homes in Horse Creek were built just prior to the market crash in 2008.
Horse Creek Home Prices for 2016
- Total # of homes sold 29 through September 1, 2016
- Average sales price $460,145 – Up 6.33% from 2015
- Highest sales price $555,000
- Lowest sales price $349,900
- Homes in Horse Creek average 25 days on market.
- Average above ground price per sqft $180.24
- Average price per sqft $116.55 (total sqft of the residence.)
- Average difference from asking price to sales price $98.23%
- How much is your home worth?
When it’s time to sell your Horse Creek Neighborhood home you should at least give me the opportunity to interview for the job. I know Parker Real Estate and I know what homes sell for and should sell for in Horse Creek. Knowing your numbers is crucial to selling your home for the maximum price possible.
Would you like to buy a home in Horse Creek? Call me 303-941-4663 as i show homes in Horse Creek 7 days a week.