What Do Homes Cost In Pradera?
Pradera Golf Club has had 33 homes sold in 2016 and are averaging about 139 days on market for two story homes and 109 days on market for ranch style homes. There are fewer ranch style homes compared to two story home so less inventory.
Pradera if you don;t know is located about 5 miles south of Mainstreet in Parker, Colorado. It is a private golf course community where the Pinery and Pradera Golf Clubs are both owned by the same company. So you can join one or both of the clubs. There is a neighborhood pool in Pradera which is part of the HOA so you don’t have to join the country club to have amenities for your family.
Also read Home Prices in Pradera Neighborhood 2015
Would you like to know how much your Pradera home is worth? Experience matters so check your home’s value here.
Pradera is a combined custom home community and track built community. Most of the homes were built by Continental Homes, DR Horton and Celebrity Homes. There are quite a few custom homes built by various custom home builders on much larger lots. Prices range from just under $500,000 to well over $1 million. No matter your budget there is plenty to choose from. As of today there are currently 23 homes for sale in Pradera and 17 under contract. You can see the active homes below.
What do homes cost in Pradera?
Here are the numbers for the ranch home sales for the first half of 2016.
- # of homes sold = 12 ranches
- Average days on market 109
- Average sales price $719,997
- Average price per sqft above ground $256.44
- Average price per sqft total sqft $128.54
- Difference between sales and asking price 95.25%
- Average total square foot 5,649
Here are the numbers for two story homes that sold in Pradera from January to July 2016
- # of homes sold = 21 two story homes
- Average days on market 139
- Average sales price $842,912
- Average price per sqft above ground $204.21
- Average price per sqft total sqft $137.93
- Difference between sales and asking price 96.50%
- Average total square foot 6,050
These numbers are accurate but I did not separate out custom homes versus track built homes. I will do this at the end of year report.
Steven Beam is a Parker Realtor and resident. 303-941-4663