Custom Ranch Style Homes Pradera Golf Club 2015
Ranch style homes Pradera Golf Club 2015 real estate market report.
This is every ranch style home that sold in the Pradera Golf Club for 2015. I will also be posting stats for two story homes as well but that will be in the next post on this real estate blog. A ranch style home is considered to be a one level house with no upstairs and may or maynot have a basement. The big attraction to ranch style homes it that there are no stairs and the master bedroom is located on the main level.
Ranch style homes have exploded in popularity over the past 10 years as our retiring population is seeking main floor living.
Ranch style homes are not just for your mom and dad. I sell a lot of ranch style homes to younger couples that understand the many positive aspects of having all of your living area on one level. This leaves the basement for “fun areas” like movie rooms, workout rooms, bars and game rooms.
The average sale price was up 2.4% in 2015 for ranch style homes in Pradera.
- Total number of ranch style homes sold 22
- Average days on market 92
- Average sale price $748,804
- Lowest sale price $475,000 (this was not a custom house)
- Highest sale price $1,131,000
- Average price per sqft above ground $261.13 this is up 1.8% over 2014.
- Average price per sqft for total sqft in the house $132.33
- Average price per sqft for the total finished sqft in the house was $167.94
- Average difference from original asking to final sales price was 95.48%
- Average age of the homes was 2006
- Average total sqft of the houses that sold was 5,718
- Average above ground sqft was 2,911