The new average sale price in Clarke Farms is $349,801.
Clarke Farms still remains one of the top choices for home buyers looking for affordable homes in Parker, Colorado. Affordability has become a hot issue in Denver Metro real estate so it’s nice to know that there are still highly affordable neighborhoods around.
Finding the right home for your family is just the beginning. You need to have a Realtor that knows the areas and knows how to help you make a competitive offer to secure the deal.
Clarke Farms Home
What you will get in the blog post about the Clarke Farms neighborhood.
- 2015 sold homes report for the entire Clarke Farms neighborhood.
- Below you can see a full spreadsheet of all the homes sold or click here to access it.
- I will also show you every home currently for sale in Clarke Farms. (If the house in under contract it will not be seen below.)
- Access to find out what your home in Clarke Farms will sell for today.
- Home buyers will learn market values from a Clarke Farms Realtor that knows the numbers and what homes are worth in Clarke Farms and Parker, CO.
What is your Clarke Farms home worth today?
Parker, Colorado Realtor Steven Beam client testimonials.
What are the home values in Clarke Farms Neighborhood for 2015?
- 2015 sold price range in Clarke Farms was from $274,500 to $566,000.
- Total number of homes sold in 2015 119.
- Average days on market 11
- Average sold price $349,801.
- Lowest sales price was $274,500
- Highest sales price $566,000
- Average listing price was $348,105
- Average difference from asking price to final sold price 100.57% (sellers were getting a little more than they were asking for their homes)
- Average price per above ground sqft $175.67
- Average price per sqft for total sqft in the house $122.62.
Also read: 2014 Market report for Clarke Farms.
Every Clarke Farms Neighborhood home currently for sale.
Every home in Parker Colorado for sale $300,000 to $450,000
Spreadsheet of every home sold in Clarke Farms Neighborhood for 2015.