Stonegate Village real estate in Parker, Colorado is moving at a record pace. Homes are selling faster and for more money right now than at probably any other time since the neighborhood has existed.
Ticking time bomb
Be sure to check out Stonegate Neighborhood 2012 Real Estate Report
Average sale price in Stonegate Village
- For the fist half of 2013 Stonegate home values are up 3.39% when comparing the average sales prices against 2012.
- The average price per sqft in Stonegate Village is up 5.04% from $139 to $146 per sqft.
- The highest sales price in Stonegate Village for 2013 so far is $478,500. In 2012 a home sold for $495,000.
In almost every little area of Stonegate Village we are seeing higher and higher prices.
Is it a bubble or a is it real? Why are Stonegate Village prices going so high so fast?
Every conversation I have is centered around the high prices homes are fetching in Stonegate Village. The reality is that homes that were selling for $350,000 to $370,000 two years ago can now fetch $390,000 to over $400,000. There are several reasons for the quick run up.
Find out what your home is worth here. Free and easy.
- Low interest rates.
- Low inventory.
- Super high pent up demand. All the sideline watchers for the past 5-6 years now have good credit, cash in the bank and a willingness to get into the good neighborhood.
- The super location, amenities and top schools of Stonegate are a big draw for all buyers.
- Finally. We sat around Stonegate Village for over 4 years without any real appreciation. Only now are most of the homes selling at prices that should have been achieved already if we had been in a normal market over the past 4-6 years. I need to run the numbers to check it but I bet Stonegate house values have not exceeded values that normal appreciation would have us at now.
- See the full spreadsheet of the homes below here.
Steven Beam is a Parker, Colorado Realtor.