Homes buyers rake in savings on New Build Homes.
Home buyers looking to make a deal hold all the cards or negotiating power from now until December 31, 2011. New home builders will make deals right now that they normally will not even consider in the Spring or Summer months. Basically they want any inventory homes sold and closed before the end of the 2011 year.
If you are qualified and looking to buy a new home in Parker, Colorado I would say let’s go make a deal on a new build home. I’ve worked for buyers in years past where we were able to get up to $60,000 off the original asking price.
Typically new homes are sold at a premium to re-sale homes.
Save money buying a new home
A few tips for buying a new home at the end of the year.
- Always remember that it doesn’t cost you anything to use a Realtor to purchase a new build home. The builder pays the Realtor.
- Most builders prefer the buyer to have a Realtor represent them in the purchase process.
- The asking price of a new home that new home builders give you is fully negotiable. Don’t ever pay full price. They expect you to negotiate.
- Builders can free up cash and make their end of year balance sheets look better if they don’t carry inventory into the new year. This frees up cash for re-investment.
- Be prepared to close on the house before December 31, 2011.
- Ideally I like my home buyer clients to have 2 to 3 homes that they would like to make an offer on. Being able to offer on two homes allows the buyer to gain the best deal.
- Many Parker, CO Home Builders offer cash incentives for buyers. These incentives are fully negotiable. Just because they offer you $10,000 doesn’t mean you cannot ask for more. These incentives can be used for closing costs and/or upgrades to the home.
Call Steven Beam 303-941-4663 if you would like to schedule a tour of new home neighborhoods and inventory homes ready to close before the end of the year.