“Newlin Meadows is one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Parker Colorado.”
I know Newlin Meadows in Parker is one of the most looked at neighborhoods because I receive a lot of correspondence from potential buyers looking into this area. I believe the location of Newlin Meadows and the views from high above Parker are some of the main attractions as well as the reasonably price homes ranging from the LOW $300’s to LOW $500’s.
Here is the most recent market report for Newlin Meadows in Parker Colorado.
- Total Homes Sold So Far = 21
- Average Days on Market for 2009 = 141
- Average Square foot of Sold Properties = 2658
- Average NET Sales price = $387,843
- Average Concession Given to the buyer = $1,851
- Average Original Listing Price = $417,466
- Average Difference between asking and selling price = 92.9%
- Average Price Per Square Foot = $146
- Most Expensive Home Sold = $540,000
[listingpress citystate=” zipstate=’80134,CO|’ proptype=’Single Family|’ beds=’0′ baths=’0′ minprice=’0′ maxprice=’0′ features=” /]