November 9, 2009

Move up Home buyer Tax Credit Now in Effect-Parker News

You may be eligible for the tax credit if you… have lived in your home for 5 of the last 8 years have an adjusted gross income of not more than $125,000 for single filers and not more than $225,000 married filing jointly you can receive the $6,500 tax break. you must be under contract before […]