Parker Days 2018 Lineup, Tickets, Parking, and Carnival Regulations
Thursday through Sunday June 7 –10, 2018 head down to Mainstreet and Parker Rd for Parker Days 2018 for “Colorado’s Hometown Festival”, the Perfect Weekend!
Prepare to be ENTERTAINED by:
- all-ages carnival rides & games
- a full street parade with marching bands, floats, horses, and circus performers
- Petting Zoo, face painters, & caricatures
- BMX Sport Bike Shows (PACE Stage)
- Slackline Competitions (PACE Stage)
- Sunday Morning Farmer’s Market
- Vendor Booths (Mainstreet and Victorian Drive)
- Annual Car Club Car Show
- Parker Evangelical Presbyterian Church open-air service (07/10 on Main Stage)
- Pancake Breakfast (Benefitting the Parker Taskforce Food Bank) – Following the open-air service
Water Balls and Bounce Houses will be setup at Parker Days 2018, however, you will have to by separate entrance fees as these are run by a different group than is Parker Days.
The Thursday Night Headline Concert will feature …
Superstar TRACE ADKINS with Kory Brunson Band to open the night.
You MUST purchase tickets for this event at a cost of $45 for general admission or $125 for VIP admission. Sales benefit the Wounded Warrior Project.
Tickets can be purchased HERE
Free Concerts held on the Main Stage, Pikes Peak Stage, and Community Stage on
Friday from 5pm-11:30pm, Saturday from 11am-11:30pm, and Sunday 10:30am-8pm. (LINEUP HERE)
ONE day carnival passes are $25 if purchased in advance (ONLINE HERE) or $30 on-site.
MEGA Passes (for all 4 days) are $60 and must be purchased by 06/08/2018 (ONLINE HERE).
Tickets include admission and wrist band for unlimited rides.
You MUST Bring your PRINTED ticket with you. No OPEN TOED SHOES allowed on ANY RIDES.
You can also make a small donation to help purchase carnival tickets for children in need within our local community (ONLINE HERE)
FREE parking available at Parker Park N Ride (8 min walk), Pine Curve Lot (11 min walk), Town Hall (11 min walk) and Lot at Sulphur Gulch (9 min walk).
PAID Parking will available at Parker Station ($10/1 min walk), Parker Senior Center ($5/7 min walk), Grace Baptist Church($5/3 min walk).
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Dogs are allowed but be sure they can handle crowds of 100,000 people (or more)
- Dogs are NOT allowed in the Main Stage Area or Pikes Peak Stage Area
- 3 foot height requirement for all rides, no exceptions
- Handicap parking is in the Parker Water Lot and at PACE Center
- Parker Days Festival is an event put on by the Parker Area Chamber of Commerce
Thursday June 7th – 5pm to Midnight
Friday June 8th – 5pm to Midnight
Saturday June 9th – 9am to Midnight
Sunday June 10th – 9am to 10pm
FULL FESTIVAL MAP DOWNLOAD HERE
Visit the OFFICIAL PARKER DAYS 2018 website HERE
Parker Days 2018 is a pretty cool festival and Parker Colorado is a pretty cool town.
If you are thinking about buying and selling in our cool town, give us a call or explore our website!
Feel free to follow along here on our blog where you will be guided through Parker, Colorado events, demographics and statistics,
local news and growth, Parker Colorado Real Estate Market Updates, and more!
Happy to be your Parker CO Realtor!
With over 18 years in the industry, and over 600 homes sold, Parker CO Realtor Steven Beam, is a true wealth of
knowledge and works diligently to support his clients in the biggest transactions of their lives.
Be sure to check out our
PARKER COLORADO NEIGHBORHOOD MAP
where you can search homes for sale in each neighborhood (and more)!
To see ALL Parker Colorado Homes For sale CLICK HERE