Auburn Hills Parker Colorado Neighborhood Report
Auburn Hills Parker Colorado Neighborhood Report 2017
This is one of the 4 best neighborhoods in Parker as far as location. It is located just off Mainstreet and Jordan Road in parker so you have great access to I-24, E-470, Parker Road and Lincoln. Lone Tree is 2.5 miles to the west so you will have direct access to the new Lone Tree or Ridgegate light rail stations.
Auburn Hills also has Prairie Crossing Elementary School right in the middle of the neighborhood.
We show homes 7 days a week in Auburn Hills and Bradbury Ranch. Call 303-941-4663 for a showing today.
Over the last 12 months there have been 65 single family homes sold and closed. Below I will break them out by ranch style and two story homes and show you the data for these home sales.
Ranch Style homes sold in Auburn Hills in the last 12 months.
- # sold 15
- average days on market 13
- average sale price $403,710
- average $ per total sqft $130.37
- average $ per above ground sqft $237.59
- average original asking price $403,920
- difference between asking and sales price 98.45%
- average total sqft 3,147
Two Story home sales in Auburn Hills in the last 12 months
- # sold 60
- average days on market 22
- average sale price $451.836
- average $ per total sqft $121.66
- average $ per above ground sqft $181.00
- average original asking price $454,242
- difference between asking and sales price 98.48%
- average total sqft 3,769