Market Report The Timbers Neighborhood April 2016
There is a big difference in the cost of a ranch style home and a two story home. Below I will show you what ranch style homes sold for in The Timbers Neighborhood Custom Homes from January 1, 2015 to April 4, 2016. Why is the cost more for ranch style homes? It’s pretty basic. The footprint is larger so the foundation is larger and that costs more money. Ranch homes typically need a larger and wider lot than two story homes too. Larger lots may not necessarily be needed in The Timbers for a ranch home but in a typical neighborhood they might.
Ranch style homes sold in The Timbers From January 1, 2015 to April 4th 2016.
- Total # sold = 6 ( 15 months of sales for ranch homes)
- total days on market = 56
- average asking price $1,019,967
- average sold price $958,150
- average price per sqft above ground $344.72
- average price per sqft total sqft $173.72
Two story homes sold in The Timbers for 2016.
- Total # sold = 6 ( 3 months of sales for 2 story homes)
- total days on market = 166
- average asking price $1,021,650
- average sold price $850,833
- average price per sqft above ground $207.11
- average price per sqft total sqft $130.99
Want to know the best month to sell your house in The Timbers?
Here is the data for 2014 and 2015 combined. The month with the least closings is February. The month with the most closings is May. Here is the breakdown.
- January = 10
- February = 4
- March = 7
- April = 6
- May = 12
- June = 11
- July = 7
- August = 11
- September = 6
- October = 7
- November = 7
- December = 8
When you are ready to sell you better look for a Realtor that knows the neighborhood and knows the numbers or you may price it wrong.
Ranch style homes that have sold since January 2015 to April 2016.
Two Story homes that have sold in 2016 in The Timbers.
Custom home being built in The Timbers neighborhood