Stonegate Neighborhood Home Prices Up 6% for 2015 through September.
Stonegate home prices rising.
The average sale price for Stonegate in 2014 was $376,605 and in 2015 we are now at $400,872.
This isn’t going to be a long post about market stats but I wanted to get this info out there. The Stonegate neighborhood in Parker, CO has finally surpassed the $400,000 average sales price. From January 1st to September 23rd 2015 the average sale price in Stonegate was $400,872. This is a great milestone for homeowners in Stonegate. Take a look back at the numbers from way back in 2009! Average home prices in Stonegate are up 25% since 2009.
Stonegate Sales Stats for 2009
(I pulled these #’s from an old blog post.) Stonegate Homes Sold for 2009 Market Report
- Average Days on Market = 80 for 2009 versus 81 for 2008
- Average Difference between Original Listing Price and NET Sales Price = 93.69%
- Average NET Sold Price = $309,139
- Average Price Per SQFT = $135
- Average Original Listing Price: = $328,892
Stonegate Sales Stats for 2015
- Average Days on Market for 2015 = 11
- Average Difference between Original Listing Price and NET Sales Price = 99.98%
- Average NET Sold Price = $400,872
- Average Price Per SQFT = $180.27
- Average Original Listing Price: = $400,052
Ready to sell your home? Call me 303-941-4663. I know Stonegate. Email Steve to sell your house!