The Timbers neighborhood in Parker, CO. Custom homes are still a big hit with buyers.
The sales figures for this report are for homes that sold and closed from January 1, 2014 to October 31, 2014. Below I will also included the year end home sales report for all of 2013. As you will see 2014 is already well ahead of the 2103 sale numbers.
The average sale price for 2014 in The Timbers is up 7% over 2013.
If you look at the price increase from 2012 prices to 2014 prices you will see a 16.76% increase in the average sales price.
Check out the historical average sale prices for The Timbers in Parker, Colorado.
- 2012 – $737,532
- 2013 – $812,930
- 2014 – $872,498
Home sales statistics for The TImbers Neighborhood for third quarter 2014.
- Average sale price in The Timbers $872,498
- Average days on market = 138
- Average price per sqft $234.28 (above ground sqft)
- Average price per total sqft $143.68
- Average original asking price $914,551
- Highest sale price for 2014 in The TImbers $3,475,000
- Lowest Sale price in The Timbers for 2014 $523,901
- Average total sqft 5,967
- Average above ground sqft 3,741
- Average age of the sold homes is 2004
- Average difference from asking price to sales price 95.98%.
- The average sale price is up 16.76% compared to 2012 prices.
- What is the market value of your home?
This tells me the Timbers is still in high demand and buyers want custom homes.
Real Estate Sales Numbers for The Timbers neighborhood for 2013.
- Total number of single family homes sold in 2013 = 44 up 42% from the 31 sold in 2012.
- The average sales price for 2013 was $812,930
- Average days on market in The Timbers = 102 down from 130 in 2012. Homes are selling 21% faster.
- Average above ground price per sqft was up 14.42% in 2013 to $230.15 from 201.77 in 2012.
- Average price per total sqft was up 12.8% to 141.05 in 2013 versus 125.07 in 2012.
- The Timbers neighborhood average sale price for 2013 was $812,930 up 10.22% from $737,532 in 2012.
- The average original asking price for 2013 was $837,073.
- The lowest sale price in 2013 for The Timbers was $505,000 versus $500,000 in 2012.
- The highest sales price in The Timbers for 2013 was $1,484,000 versus $1,130,000 in 2012.
Here is a link to the full spreadsheet showing each home that sold in The Timbers and the details of each sale.