Cherry Creek Vista neighborhood home for sale. 11530 E. Lake Ave. Englewood CO 80111 is for sale.
Asking price $888,000.
11530 E. Lake Ave is located in the heart of the DTC off Orchard Road near the Cherry Creek State Park. The home is fully remodeled and a perfect home for any buyer looking for a top of the line turn key home in the DTC.
Everyone likes to say their home has a gourmet kitchen but this home truly has one. Top of the line Wolf double ovens and gas cooktop. Built in $9,000 SubZero kitchen refrigerator. Slab granite and totally custom cabinets make you instantly say “WOW” when you walk into this kitchen for the first time.
The new TREX type covered private deck off the kitchen extends the living space outside for entertaining or relaxing. Extensive new wood floors throughout the main level and upstairs for a rich and warm feeling. New wrought iron spindles, new doors plus hardware and freshly painted walls make you feel like you are walking through a brand new home.
Looking for top ranked Cherry Creek Schools? 11530 East Lake and the Cherry Creek Vista neighborhood sit right in the heart of one of Colorado’s best school districts. Cherry Creek High School is minutes away. Even if you don’t have children simply owning a home in the Cherry Creek School district helps your resale potential and increases your resale value down the road.
Here are a few of the main details about this Cherry Creek Vista Neighborhood home.
- 4,940 total square feet.
- 3,130 sqft on the main two levels.
- 1,810 sqft walkout basement.
- Roughly 4,235 finished sqft.
- 4 bedrooms upstairs.
- 2 bedrooms in the basement.
- 2 Full bathrooms.
- 2 three quarter bathrooms.
- 3 car garage.
- Mainfloor office with closet next to 3/4 bath could be a main floor bedroom.
- Full walkout basement.
- Custom garage doors for added street appeal.
- Custom stair railing and wood stairs.
- New TREX type covered deck.
- Patio area under the covered deck.
- Patio area in the backyard could be a basketball court. Just add a hoop.
- Extensive mature landscaping.
If you would like a showing of this home please call Steven Beam at 303-941-4663.