The Pinery Glen Neighborhood Market Report for Summer 2014.
I guess The Pinery Glen neighborhood is still highly popular with home buyers. With an average days on market of 12 days it doesn’t take much time to sell a house here. The reason The Pinery Glen is so popular is the location, amenities and affordability. With those three things going for it you cannot lose. Check out neighborhood stats for Pinery Glen last year.
What is your Pinery Glen home worth? Find out here for Free and it’s quick.
Check out the summer sales for 2014 covering the past six months in Pinery Glen.
- Average days on market = 12 One house actually sat on the market for 58 days before selling. Can you believe that? In 2008 58 days on market was about 25% of average.
- Highest sale price $ 327,900
- Lowest sale price $260,000
- Average sale price $ 291,147
- Average above ground sqft 1,854
- Average total sqft 2,571
- Price per above ground sqft $159.47
- Average price per sqft (total sqft) $114.48
- Average age 2001
- Average sale price compared to asking price 98.67% (this means there isn;t a lot of “wiggle room” off the seller’s asking price. They might throw you a bone but don’t expect to get 5% off the asking price.
Every home currently for sale in The Pinery Glen.