Cobblestone Ranch neighborhood in Castle Rock, CO real estate market update and sold homes.
The summer of 2014 has been very good if you were a seller in Cobblestone Ranch. Resale and new homes have done extremely well. There were a few hard years during the market downturn but things turned around and once home buyers saw Cobblestone Ranch they fell in love and started buying.
In case you didn’t already know Cobblestone Ranch is located in Castle Rock, CO. Many people think it’s Parker but it sits right on the Parker and Castle Rock line. The neighborhood of Pradera is located just north and they are separated by a large expanse of open space. Cobblestone Ranch is about 8 minutes south on Parker Road from Mainstreet in Parker, CO.
Find out what you Cobblestone Ranch home is worth. It takes about 20 seconds to fill out the form. Or call Steven Beam to list and sell your home. 303-941-4663.
Here are the sold statistics for homes sold over the summer of 2014 in Cobblestone Ranch.
- Average price per sqft is 149.50. (this is above grade sqft)
- Average price per total sqft $97.28
- Average original asking price when listed in the MLS $364,412
- Average sales price in Cobblestone Ranch $363,342
- Average difference between asking and selling price 99.73%. Sellers are basically getting what they are asking for.
- Highest sales price in Cobblestone Ranch is $ 540,000
- Lowest sales price in Cobblestone Ranch was $290,000
- Total number sold so far in 2014 is 26 sold and closed. There are currently three homes under contract in Cobblestone Ranch as of the date of this blog post.
- Average sqft in the sold and closed homes = 3,824.
Call me if you have questions about the numbers I’ve shown here. 303-941-4663. I have sold and closed many homes in Cobblestone Ranch. I know this area.