Accurate Parker, Colorado Home Values begin here.
I received many calls each month from people ready to sell their Parker, Colorado homes but need to know the home’s value first. I totally understand and I’m willing to help.
How much is your Parker Home worth?
This is not an appraisal but it is the closest thing to an appraisal you can find without paying $400 to $500. This is totally FREE.
What do you receive with a Parker, CO Home Values Report?
- Visit the Home Valuation page link at the top of this page, fill out the 30 second questionnaire and click submit.
- Full detailed report on the currently active homes that match your current property.
- Full detailed report showing you any expired properties that match your Parker, CO property.
- Full detailed report showing all the sold comparable homes in your area or neighborhood that have sold usually within the last 7 to 12 months.
- Complete Market Analysis showing what the property is worth and what it should easily appraise for.
- Price range report showing you a definite price range the property should sell for. It’s up to you to decide the final listing price but you will be fully armed with all the info to make a proper smart and educated decision.
- I will also send you a stats sheet for data heads so you can see why and how I came to this conclusion.
- If you want to know what your NET proceeds will be after the closing I can easily provide you with that information as well.
NOTE: Some people don’t want to divulge payoff amounts for their current mortgage or just don’t know what it is. That is fine. I can still send you a NET Sheet showing you what your NET proceeds will be without the payoff amount but you will have to subtract out the amount of your loan on your own. Pretty simple.
The NET sheet will show all the fees associated with the sale of your property including taxes, Realtor fees and HOA fees etc.
If this is something you are interested in then go ahead and get the ball rolling. Find out what your Parker, Colorado home is worth.
Other articles you might enjoy.
Denver Housing Inventory Still at Record Lows
Market Stats for Douglas County Neighborhoods. See what Homes are selling for and spot market trends.