Elizabeth Stampede — June 1, 2 & 3, 2012
Tickets are now on SALE for the Elizabeth Stampede and if you buy before May 8th you get $2 off normal prices so buy you tickets early.
Well if you are looking for fun things to do you should consider heading out to the Elizabeth Stampede in early June. We have been going to this rodeo for years and every time we leave happy. It’s great family fun and you will probably see someone you know. People from all over come to see this rodeo.
The Town of Elizabeth goes all out for this annual event and I guarantee you that you will have fun!
The events are spread out over 3 days with parties, dinners and dances before hand. We usually hit the Saturday or Sunday rodeo events and let the kids play and do some of the activities.
What to expect at the Elizabeth Stampede in 2012.
- There is usually easy parking and even if you don;t get in the main lot the walk is generally short from other parking areas.
- Food and drink are available everywhere in the event and even in the Town of Elizabeth.
- Activities for kids and adults.
- Let your inner cowboy out and come check it out. Watching the Rodeo will keep you and your family entertained for hours.
- Yes they have a mutton bustin competition for kids.
- It’s worth the price of admission just to go sit and watch the rodeo clowns.
See ya there!