It’s a proven fact that home buyers start their home search online. NAR or the National Association of Realtors conduct yearly surveys of home buyers to see where and how they are searching for homes.
Recently NAR’s research showed us that over 80% of home buyers use the internet to search for homes. In my almost 13 years of real estate I’ve never once worked with a home buyer that didn’t use the internet.
“Typically buyers roam the NET skipping from site to site looking at different properties. I guess that’s OK but wouldn’t it be nice to have total control of your searches and be able to save those searches so you don’t have to re-enter the same search criteria over and over again?”
Benefits of using our easy home search system:
- Saved Searches. Enter and save as many different searches as you like. Track homes in several different neighborhoods and price ranges.
- Email Alerts. Setup automatic emails so that you receive the latest listings in your “Saved Searches.” You will be emailed as soon as any new listings pop on the market or when there are price changes to listings. You can set these emails so they come daily or weekly or monthly. You decide.
- Detailed Search. With our MAP search you can actually trace a line around the areas you want to search or even down to a specific street and have the system update you any new listings within that small area.
- Never have to login again. With these “Saved Home Searches” you never have to wonder around the web looking for MLS access again. Save the link to the main Search Panel in your Bookmarks and use it each time you are ready to view homes.
- Sold Homes. If you would like regular emails about sold homes in your area so you can learn values or just see what your neighbor’s home “really” sold for just ask. We can set that up too. Steven Beam Parker, CO Realtor. 303-941-4663
Search Homes, Save Homes and Get Homes Emailed to You.
Here is an example of an email that you will receive with links to more detail info and maps of the property.
Email from a saved home search.