Metro Denver EDC releases annual competitiveness report –
The report includes among Colorado’s strengths the following:
- State’s GDP per employee ranks in the top 15.
- Per capita personal income ranks 14th.
- The state ranks 6th best for economic outlook.
- Colorado ranks 4th for “NASA Prime Contract Awards.”
- Colorado continues to post robust population growth rate – ranking as the 4th-fastest growing state in the country in 2009 and 2010.
- The state maintains high rankings for 4th grade reading proficiency and continues to rank 1st for highest ACT and SAT scores.
- Colorado has the nation’s lowest rate of obesity.
See the Full article here.