The Timbers neighborhood in Parker, Colorado is one of the most highly desirable luxury home communities in the Town of Parker and Douglas County, Colorado.
Expect to find homes for sale from $500,000 well into the millions. Here is a map of the homes currently for sale in The Timbers.
The Timbers Custom Homes for sale below.
What is your Timbers home worth? Find out quickly here. This is as close to an appraisal without spending $400.
The main reason The Timbers Neighborhood is so desirable is the heavily wooded rolling hills that provide a beautiful setting for luxury custom homes. Many homes and lots in The Timbers have big views of the Front Range from Longs Peak to Pikes Peak. The Timbers at it’s peak was the best selling custom home community in all of the Denver Metro area.
Home sites and building lots are still available and there is an entirely new section of The Timbers that is just beginning development. In my opinion many of the just released lots and about to be released lots are some of the best ever offered.
Here are the home sales numbers for The Timbers in 2015.
- Total number of homes sold in The Timbers was 37
- Average sale price was $932,116 – Up 6.33% from last year.
- Average total days on market = 125 (normal for a high end real estate market.)
- Average – above ground price per sqft $247.33
- Average price per sqft for total sqft $150.32
- Average original asking price (before price reductions) $1,006,492
- Average difference between asking and sale price 93.17%. So, sellers were coming off the original asking price almost 7% to sell their property.
- Lowest sale price in The Timbers for 2015 was $587,000
- Highest sale price in The Timbers for 2015 was $1,475,000
- Average above ground sqft in a Timbers home is 3,826
- Average total sqft in a Timbers home is 6,205
Located about 5 miles south of Mainstreet in Parker , Colorado off Parker Road. With the new addition of the Hess Road cut through and Mainstreet cut through getting to I-25 takes only minutes.
Amenities & HOA info for The Timbers:
Homeowners Association fees are surprisingly low at around $200 per year.
The Pinery also offers a 27 hole golf course with clubhouse, tennis and swimming pool. Membership is required but not expensive. Pradera Golf Club is also another option many residents choose. Social and golf memberships are available as well. Pradera is a newer club however the Pinery Golf Club recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation. Both clubs are great for families.
Schools that serve The Timbers:
The Timbers is located in the Douglas County School District.
For a showing on a home in The Timbers 7 days a week call 303-941-4663.